Michael B. Keeler, a Certified Financial Planner®, is chief executive officer of Peak Financial Solutions—a financial firm focused on wealth protection and financial retirement planning. With a vast knowledge base, superior integrity, and years of experience with with his investors, he specializes in helping individuals and small businesses work towards their financial goals.
Recognizing that each client has individual needs, Mike dedicates himself to understanding and appreciating each client's situation before making recommendations. He believes in educating clients and works diligently to help them develop achievable goals, understand their financial choices and portfolios, and implement strategies that assist them in attaining their personal plans. As an independent financial adviser, he receives no financial incentives for using any investment over another so is able to tailor his advice so it will always be in the best interest of each client.
Mike received his bachelor's degree at the University of Redlands with a major in economics. He also holds an executive certificate in financial planning from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Before joining the financial services industry, Mike was a software engineer and worked with companies including Apple, HP, Dell, Gateway, and Compaq. He currently holds the following registrations, accreditations, and awards:
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7
- Series 24
- Series 66
- Life Insurance & Variable Annuities
- Registered Representative and Registered Principal of SagePoint Financial
- Certified in Long Term Care
- Previous Girard Securities Office of the Year 2011
- Distinguished Toastmaster
- BrightScope Top 100 Most Social Advisors In US (2013)
- Financial Planning Association
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- Faith Lutheran Business Advisory Council
- Christian Businessmen's Network
Mike In The News
- WSJ MarketWatch: When Is The Right Time To Hire A Financial Adviser?
- Business Insider: Money Management Tips For Your 30s and 40s
- Christian Science Monitor: Saving Money: Tips for Everyone In Their 20s Should Know
- WSJ MarketWatch: Should Millenials Plan Retirement The Way Boomers Did?
- Moneytips.com: Love Letters from the IRS
- Fox Business: How a Dunning Letter Could Result in a Tax Refund
In his spare time, Mike enjoys traveling with his wife and two sons. He is active with his family and helps with the men's ministry at his church. Mike enjoys driving anything with a motor, from go karts to construction equipment. He likes travelling and being outdoors on his ATVs and Snowmobiles.
The BrightScope Social Influence Rank aggregates information on advisors actively engaging with current and prospective clients using digital media channels and measures how their efforts stack up against their peers. The Rank considers several individually weighted data points around an advisor’s Twitter profile and Blog, such as Followers, Tweet activity, Moz Page Authority, and more. BrightScope components also make up a small portion of the overall rank.
Recognition from rating services or publications is no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly rated advisor does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluations. Listing in this publication is not a guarantee of future investment success. This recognition should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client.