Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Buying Auto Insurance For Teen Drivers
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
What Is a Roth 401(k)?
Roth 401(k) plans combine features of traditional 401(k) plans with those of a Roth IRA.
Earnings for All Seasons
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
Solve a mystery while learning how important your credit report is with this story-driven interactive.
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
Get ready to enjoy America’s national park system with this helpful article.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.