The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Inflation & Retirement
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
Capital Gains Tax Estimator
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
The money problems or bad lifestyle habits of adult children could lead to the squandering of any inheritance they receive.
Alternative investments are going mainstream for accredited investors. It’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Building wealth requires protection from the forces of wealth destruction.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Do you know how to set up your financial goals for success? This knight does.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.