Now is the time for year end planning!
Click hereto get our year end planning checklist.
Who We Are - The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Jane Bond: Scaling the Ladder
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
The ABCs of Zero Coupon Bonds
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Medicare At 65+
65 or older? It may be time to enroll in Medicare. Read to learn if you’re eligible.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
What role would taxes play in your investment decisions?
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.