The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Traditional vs. Roth IRA
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Have fun and learn how to craft the perfect password with the help of this highly engaging infographic.
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
Even if you’re young and single, you should still consider protecting yourself.
Apps that help small business owners better manage and grow their business.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.