Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Rightsizing for Retirement
What does your home really cost?
When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
At what point can you call a personal vehicle commercial?
The Other Sure Thing
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Here are 5 reason why you may consider working through retirement.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Each year hundreds of children die or are injured in pool accidents. By taking seven steps, you can keep your pool safe.
There are other ways to maximize Social Security benefits, in addition to waiting to claim them.
How literate are you when it comes to your finances? Brush up with these five basics.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
When markets shift, experienced investors stick to their strategy.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?