Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Disability and Your Finances
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
The Business Cycle
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Even if you’re young and single, you should still consider protecting yourself.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
Currency has been around for a long time. Here’s a quick history lesson.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Peer-to-peer payment apps are one of the newest ways to send money.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.