The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Capital Gains Tax Estimator
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Interested in a Fuel Efficient Car?
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Retiring the 4% Rule
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Knowing how insurance deductibles work can help you save money and give you peace of mind.
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
An amusing and whimsical look at behavioral finance best practices for investors.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.