The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Stop Wasting Money
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
The Financial Literacy Crisis
Many Americans are operating their personal finances with only the barest minimum of knowledge.
Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Here’s a list of 8 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of extended-care insurance.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Learn all about Medicare basics in this informative and insightful article.
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Peer-to-peer payment apps are one of the newest ways to send money.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.