The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Stop Wasting Money
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
Some people wonder if Social Security will remain financially sound enough to pay the benefits they are owed.
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Currency has been around for a long time. Here’s a quick history lesson.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?