The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
Gun Ownership and Your Homeowners Policy
Gun owners need to make sure that their homeowners policy covers the full value of their firearm(s) as personal liability.
When Should You Take Social Security
Monthly Social Security payments differ substantially depending on when you start receiving benefits.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
If you’re thinking of leasing a new car, then you shouldn’t forget about gap insurance.
Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
Do your insurance needs stay the same when the nest empties?
Creating an inventory of your possessions can save you time, money and aggravation in the event you someday suffer losses.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?