The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Buying vs. Leasing a Car
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
Most stock market analysis falls into three broad groups: Fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Here’s a look at each.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.