Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. to protect our own health, we are open reduced hours from 9am to 3pm. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
What Is a 1035 Exchange?
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Good employee health can be great for the company’s bottom line.
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
Workers 50+ may make contributions to their qualified retirement plans above the limits imposed on younger workers.
At what point can you call a personal vehicle commercial?
Understanding the types of long-term-care services—and what those services could cost—may be critical.
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
The average retirement lasts for 18 years, with many lasting even longer. Will you fill your post-retirement days with purpose?