The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The Other Sure Thing
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
Tax Reform: Before and After
What did the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act change? Here's a quick snapshot.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Lifestyle considerations in creating your retirement portfolio.
Apps that help small business owners better manage and grow their business.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.