Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
To Catch a Thief
Having your identity stolen may result in financial loss plus the cost of trying to restore your good name.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
The wise use of credit is a critical skill. These 10 questions will help you assess your skill level.
Concerns over identity theft continue to grow, especially with data breaches at major companies and financial institutions.
Creating an inventory of your possessions can save you time, money and aggravation in the event you someday suffer losses.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.