Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
What Is My Current Net Worth?
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
From Boats to Brokers
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Investing with Your Heart
For some, the social impact of investing is just as important as the return, perhaps more important.
Learn about the risks of not having health insurance in this informative article.
Longer, healthier living can put greater stress on retirement assets; the bucket approach may be one answer.
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
Bucket lists don’t have to be for tomorrow.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.