Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The ABCs of Zero Coupon Bonds
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
The SECURE Act
This article may help you understand the most recent changes to your IRA and your RMD implemented with the SECURE Act.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
Medicare’s popular program, offering free gym membership and health education.
In investments, one great debate asks the question, “Active or Passive Investing: Which Is Better?”
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
Successful sector investing is dependent upon an accurate analysis about when to rotate in and out.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial professional about changes in your situation.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.