The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
When to Self-Insure
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
When Heirs are Imperfect
The money problems or bad lifestyle habits of adult children could lead to the squandering of any inheritance they receive.
Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Why are they made again and again? Making sense of these errors in judgement.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
Here’s a list of 8 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of extended-care insurance.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?