Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
If you’re thinking of leasing a new car, then you shouldn’t forget about gap insurance.
The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
How literate are you when it comes to your finances? Brush up with these five basics.
Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
Do you understand these common mobile slang terms?
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Learn about the latest sport to sweep the nation with this informative article.
Overview of Medicare Advantage, what’s in them, special rules, and more.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
The average retirement lasts for 18 years, with many lasting even longer. Will you fill your post-retirement days with purpose?
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial professional about changes in your situation.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.