Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
Consider These 3 Things Before Driving Off the Lot
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
How Medicare can address health care needs in your retirement strategy.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Do you understand these common mobile slang terms?
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial professional about changes in your situation.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.