The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Emerging Market Opportunities
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
5 Things That Seasoned Travelers Are Doing (That You're Not)
A collection of tips from professional travelers.
How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Purchasing homeowners insurance is critical for protecting your home.
Each year hundreds of children die or are injured in pool accidents. By taking seven steps, you can keep your pool safe.
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.