The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Planning for the Expected
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
Estate management can help ensure that your assets are transferred according to your wishes while managing tax issues.
Tax Reform: Before and After
What did the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act change? Here's a quick snapshot.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
Purchasing homeowners insurance is critical for protecting your home.
By understanding a few key concepts during a divorce, you may be able to avoid common pitfalls.
Tips to avoid checking in luggage on your next vacation.
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
When should you take your Social Security benefit?
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?