The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
When Should You Take Social Security
Monthly Social Security payments differ substantially depending on when you start receiving benefits.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
Help your college-bound child explore scholarships, grants, and more with this article on paying for higher education.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.