The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
It May Be Time for a Financial Checkup
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
Building wealth requires protection from the forces of wealth destruction.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?