Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Trends in Charitable Giving
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
Jane Bond: Decoding Diversification
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
Do your insurance needs stay the same when the nest empties?
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Knowing how insurance deductibles work can help you save money and give you peace of mind.
Good employee health can be great for the company’s bottom line.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?