Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Extended Care: A Patchwork of Possibilities
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
Perception vs. Reality
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
Countering Counterfeit Currency
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Divorce is the second most stressful time in a person's life. Here's some tips to get through it.
There are unique risks of owning a second home and obtaining the proper coverage may protect you from financial risk.
Are women prepared for a 20-year retirement?
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
The average retirement lasts for 18 years, with many lasting even longer. Will you fill your post-retirement days with purpose?
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?