Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
Money Draining Food Myths
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
Perception vs. Reality
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Ready for retirement? Find out why many are considering encore careers and push your boundaries into something more, here.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?