The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
If you’re thinking of leasing a new car, then you shouldn’t forget about gap insurance.
Red Flags for Tax Auditors
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
The latest trends in travel reflect a rich menu of exciting new possibilities.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
What’s the deal with your yearly free credit report?
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Peer-to-peer payment apps are one of the newest ways to send money.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.