The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Six Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
Tuning Your Social Security Benefit
When should you take your Social Security benefit?
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Life insurance proceeds are generally tax-free. But not in all cases.
By understanding a few key concepts during a divorce, you may be able to avoid common pitfalls.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.