The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Traditional vs. Roth IRA
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Insuring Your Business Against Cyber Liability
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
There have been a number of changes to Social Security that may affect you, especially if you are nearing retirement.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their future to chance.
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?