The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
5 Things That Seasoned Travelers Are Doing (That You're Not)
A collection of tips from professional travelers.
How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Solve a mystery while learning how important your credit report is with this story-driven interactive.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.