The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Ascertaining the value of your business is important for a variety of reasons.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
Four vacation destinations you might never have thought of.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.