The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
5 Things That Seasoned Travelers Are Doing (That You're Not)
A collection of tips from professional travelers.
Tax Rules When Selling Your Home
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
If you have a traditional IRA, you may have the opportunity to extend its tax-deferred status across multiple generations.
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Workers 50+ may make contributions to their qualified retirement plans above the limits imposed on younger workers.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.