The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Raising Healthy Children
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
Universal life insurance is permanent insurance with a flexible premium. Here's how it works.
Lifestyle considerations in creating your retirement portfolio.
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
When should you take your Social Security benefit?
What does your home really cost?
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.