The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Do You Owe The AMT?
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
Acres of Diamonds
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
There are things about Social Security that might surprise you.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.