The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
Critical Estate Documents
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Emerging Market Opportunities
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
A collection of tips from professional travelers.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
Knowing how insurance deductibles work can help you save money and give you peace of mind.
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
When markets shift, experienced investors stick to their strategy.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.