The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Travel, Without the Baggage
Tips to avoid checking in luggage on your next vacation.
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Tips for Finding Care for Your Disabled Child
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Creating an inventory of your possessions can save you time, money and aggravation in the event you someday suffer losses.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
How long does a $20 bill last?
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.