Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
How literate are you when it comes to your finances? Brush up with these five basics.
Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
Jane Bond: Decoding Diversification
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
There are unique risks of owning a second home and obtaining the proper coverage may protect you from financial risk.
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
Solve a mystery while learning how important your credit report is with this story-driven interactive.
Life insurance proceeds are generally tax-free. But not in all cases.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.