Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Errors and Omissions Insurance
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
At what point can you call a personal vehicle commercial?
Five strategies for managing your student debt.
Understanding how capital gains are taxed may help you refine your investment strategies.
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.