Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
Building wealth requires protection from the forces of wealth destruction.
Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
Lifestyle considerations in creating your retirement portfolio.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
Is your estate in order? This short quiz may help you assess your overall strategy.
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
The wise use of credit is a critical skill. These 10 questions will help you assess your skill level.
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.