Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Split Annuity Strategy
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
Errors and Omissions Insurance
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Medicare’s popular program, offering free gym membership and health education.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.