The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
A Fruitful Retirement: Social Security Benefit
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Weighing the Benefits of Prepaid Debit Cards
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
What’s the deal with your yearly free credit report?
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
Understanding the types of long-term-care services—and what those services could cost—may be critical.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Having your identity stolen may result in financial loss plus the cost of trying to restore your good name.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.