Peak Financial Solutions remains available to help you with your financial needs. We are taking precautions and limiting in person appointments so we don't have clients sitting in the waiting room. Phone appointments and web calls are also available. to protect our own health, we are open reduced hours from 9am to 3pm. Check out our online workshops here.
The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
How to Read Your Credit Report
Solve a mystery while learning how important your credit report is with this story-driven interactive.
Critical Estate Documents
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Whole life insurance remains in force as long as you remain current with premiums. Here's how it works.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Learn about clauses in the SECURE Act that affect 401Ks, students, and families.
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
For women, retirement strategy is a long race. It’s helpful to know the route.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Learn about the advantages of Business Owner Policies with this highly educational and fun animated video.