The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Keeping Up with the Joneses
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Six Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
The Economic Report of the President can help identify the forces driving — or dragging — the economy.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.