The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Volunteering in Retirement
For many, retirement includes contributing their time and talents to an organization in need.
Social Security: What’s Changing in 2016?
There have been a number of changes to Social Security that may affect you, especially if you are nearing retirement.
Password Protection Strategies
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
Learn a little about worldwide currency in this fun infographic
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.