The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Getting a Head Start on College Savings
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
Avoiding Cognitive Decline
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
Tax Deductions You Won't Believe
Here are some examples of deductions from the IRS that were permitted and some that were, uh, too creative.
Protect yourself against the damage that your homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Learn a little about worldwide currency in this fun infographic
Here's a look at several birthdays and “half-birthdays” that have implications regarding your retirement income.
Does it make sense to borrow from my 401(k) to pay off debt or to make a major purchase?
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
What does your home really cost?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?