The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.*
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
*Ed Slott's Elite IRA Advisor Group is a group of financial professionals who pay a fee to attend a seminar that explores regulations, tax updates, and other issues regarding individual retirement accounts. It does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations, or advice.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Stop Wasting Money
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
And the Executor Is
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Investing with Your Heart
For some, the social impact of investing is just as important as the return, perhaps more important.
Learn about clauses in the SECURE Act that affect 401Ks, students, and families.
Pundits go on and on about how “terrible” or “wonderful” annuities are, but they never talk about whether annuities are right
Many Americans are operating their personal finances with only the barest minimum of knowledge.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Make your retirement as exciting as your next vacation.
When markets shift, experienced investors stick to their strategy.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Imagine your ideal post-pandemic retirement with this animated video.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.