The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Money Draining Food Myths
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
The Most Overlooked Item of Any Home Improvement
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
If you have a traditional IRA, you may have the opportunity to extend its tax-deferred status across multiple generations.
In investments, one great debate asks the question, “Active or Passive Investing: Which Is Better?”
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
Most stock market analysis falls into three broad groups: Fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Here’s a look at each.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.