The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Pay Yourself First
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
Buying vs. Leasing a Car
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Gun Ownership and Your Homeowners Policy
Gun owners need to make sure that their homeowners policy covers the full value of their firearm(s) as personal liability.
Thanks to the work of three economists, we have a better understanding of what determines an asset’s price.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.