The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
Does it make sense to borrow from my 401(k) to pay off debt or to make a major purchase?
Do You Owe The AMT?
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
You’re hit by an uninsured driver. Now what? Are you protected against financial losses?
Thanks to the work of three economists, we have a better understanding of what determines an asset’s price.
Your credit score may influence how much you pay for auto and home insurance.
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.