The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
How long does a $20 bill last?
Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
Weighing the Benefits of Prepaid Debit Cards
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
Understanding the types of long-term-care services—and what those services could cost—may be critical.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Lifestyle considerations in creating your retirement portfolio.
Roth 401(k) plans combine features of traditional 401(k) plans with those of a Roth IRA.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.