The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Countdown to College
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
12 Things to do Before the Ball Drops
The year’s end is the perfect time to do these 12 things.
Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Planning for a special-needs child can be complicated, confusing, and even overwhelming.
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
The money problems or bad lifestyle habits of adult children could lead to the squandering of any inheritance they receive.
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
What can be learned from the savings rate?
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.