Mike In The News:
Check out the latest places Mike has shown up!
- CNBC - Estate Planning Without Heirs
- Fox 5 News - Financial Planning Tips for Graduates
- 8 News Now - Trump's Tax Plan Proposal
The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Six Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
Does Your Child Need to File an Income Tax Return?
When your child has income, there’s a good chance that he or she will need to report it and pay taxes.
Succeeding at Business Succession
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.