The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Girard Securities Inc. and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Girard Securities Inc.
What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
Here's a breakdown of how the federal government spends your tax money.
You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Read this overview to learn how financial advisors are compensated.
Is your estate in order? This short quiz may help you assess your overall strategy.
Longer, healthier living can put greater stress on retirement assets; the bucket approach may be one answer.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
All about how missing the best market days (or the worst!) might affect your portfolio.
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.