The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Errors and Omissions Insurance
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
The Richest Man in Babylon
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
Diversification is an investment principle designed to manage risk, but it can't prevent against a loss.
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
Pundits go on and on about how “terrible” or “wonderful” annuities are, but they never talk about whether annuities are right
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
What does your home really cost?
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.