The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, we work with our clients on these and other topics. We will help you decide if a Roth IRA conversion is in your best interest. We will work with your attorney to make sure your estate is efficiently transferred to future generations. We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
Many clients are looking for more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Mike can help you define your goals so you can work towards them.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, please fill out this form with your name, address, and phone number. We will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
What Our Kids Can Teach us About Saving Money
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
The Anatomy of an Index
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
What does your home really cost?
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.