Mike In The News:
Check out the latest places Mike has shown up!
- CNBC - Estate Planning Without Heirs
- Fox 5 News - Financial Planning Tips for Graduates
- 8 News Now - Trump's Tax Plan Proposal
The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
What Our Kids Can Teach us About Saving Money
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
Here's a breakdown of how the federal government spends your tax money.
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
You make decisions for your portfolio, but how much do you really know about the products you buy? Try this quiz
Successful sector investing is dependent upon an accurate analysis about when to rotate in and out.
Four vacation destinations you might never have thought of.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.