The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Charitable Giving: Smart from the Heart
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Insurance Rates?
Your credit score may influence how much you pay for auto and home insurance.
Assess Life Insurance Needs
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Creating an inventory of your possessions can save you time, money and aggravation in the event you someday suffer losses.
Do you know where the idea of “retirement” comes from?
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.