The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Girard Securities Inc. and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Girard Securities Inc.
The Power of Compound Interest
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Global and International Funds
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.