The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Crowdfunding—Capital for the 21st Century
Crowdfunding continues to gain momentum as more people search the Internet for financing and fundraising alternatives.
Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
Marriage changes everything, including your insurance needs.
The money problems or bad lifestyle habits of adult children could lead to the squandering of any inheritance they receive.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.