The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Girard Securities Inc. and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Girard Securities Inc.
You May Need to Make Estimated Tax Payments If…
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
Exit Strategies of the Rich and Famous
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
For many, retirement includes contributing their time and talents to an organization in need.
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Roth IRAs are tax advantaged in a different way from traditional IRAs.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.