The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The Half Million Dollar Baby
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
Countdown to College
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
12 Things to do Before the Ball Drops
The year’s end is the perfect time to do these 12 things.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
As our nation ages, many Americans are turning their attention to caring for aging parents.
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
When should you take your Social Security benefit?