The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Saving for College 101
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
Pundits go on and on about how “terrible” or “wonderful” annuities are, but they never talk about whether annuities are right
As our nation ages, many Americans are turning their attention to caring for aging parents.
Individuals have three basic choices with the 401(k) account they accrued at a previous employer.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Universal life insurance is permanent insurance with a flexible premium. Here's how it works.
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.