The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Cetera Advisor Networks.
Prevent a Rift: Money Tips for Newlyweds
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Maintaining good records for your business not only helps to meet your tax and legal obligations, but it can save you money.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
As our nation ages, many Americans are turning their attention to caring for aging parents.
E&O insurance is specifically designed to protect you, or your company, from the risk of a client’s dissatisfaction.
Here are some examples of deductions from the IRS that were permitted and some that were, uh, too creative.
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
There’s been a lot of talk about Tax Reform. What might it look like?
Roth IRAs are tax advantaged in a different way from traditional IRAs.