The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Making Sense of U.S. Household Net Worth
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
Five strategies for managing your student debt.
Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
Retirement income may come from a variety of sources. Here's an overview of the six main sources.
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
Tips to avoid checking in luggage on your next vacation.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?