The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Keeping Up with the Joneses
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Social Security: By the Numbers
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Understanding Homeowner’s Insurance
Purchasing homeowners insurance is critical for protecting your home.
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
If you find it hard to attain personal life goals, there’s an app for that!
The list of IRA withdrawals that may be taken without incurring a 10% early penalty has grown.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.