The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Cetera Advisor Networks.
Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
9 Facts About Retirement
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
Making a career move requires tough decisions, not the least of which is what to do with the funds in your retirement plan.
As our nation ages, many Americans are turning their attention to caring for aging parents.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.