Mike In The News:
Check out the latest places Mike has shown up!
- CNBC - Estate Planning Without Heirs
- Fox 5 News - Financial Planning Tips for Graduates
- 8 News Now - Trump's Tax Plan Proposal
The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
9 Facts About Retirement
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
Inflation - Back to the Future
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
Retiring the 4% Rule
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
Dropping off your son or daughter is loaded with emotions; here are a few tips for a smoother experience.
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.