The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and has been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Do You Feel Lucky?
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
Countering Counterfeit Currency
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Yours, Mine and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
Making a career move requires tough decisions, not the least of which is what to do with the funds in your retirement plan.
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
Do your insurance needs stay the same when the nest empties?
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
Roth IRAs are tax advantaged in a different way from traditional IRAs.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.