The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Planning for the Expected
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Crowdfunding—Capital for the 21st Century
Crowdfunding continues to gain momentum as more people search the Internet for financing and fundraising alternatives.
Thanks to the work of three economists, we have a better understanding of what determines an asset’s price.
You taught them how to read and how to ride a bike, but have you taught your children how to manage money?
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
What does your home really cost?
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.