Mike In The News:
Check out the latest places Mike has shown up!
- CNBC - Estate Planning Without Heirs
- Fox 5 News - Financial Planning Tips for Graduates
- 8 News Now - Trump's Tax Plan Proposal
The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Global and International Funds
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
How Income Taxes Work
A quick look at how federal income taxes work.
And the Executor Is
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
Is your estate in order? This short quiz may help you assess your overall strategy.
Investors who put off important investment decisions may face potential consequence to their future financial security.
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
Apps that help small business owners better manage and grow their business.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.