Mike In The News:
Check out the latest places Mike has shown up!
- CNBC - Estate Planning Without Heirs
- Fox 5 News - Financial Planning Tips for Graduates
- 8 News Now - Trump's Tax Plan Proposal
The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
What Smart Investors Know
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Social Security: Five Facts You Need to Know
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
International funds invest in non-U.S. markets, while global funds may invest in U.S. stocks alongside non-U.S. stocks.
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
Good employee health can be great for the company’s bottom line.
Drinking may be a “rite of passage” for teens, but when it occurs in your home you may be held responsible for their actions.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The question used to be, “How low can interest rates go?” Now it's, “How long can rates remain at their historic low levels?”
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?