The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Inflation and Your Portfolio
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Trends in Charitable Giving
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
How Big is Money?
Learn a little about worldwide currency in this fun infographic
Here are some examples of deductions from the IRS that were permitted and some that were, uh, too creative.
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
Here are several important changes to Social Security that may impact how and when you can begin taking income benefits.
There are other ways to maximize Social Security benefits, in addition to waiting to claim them.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.