The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
An Arm and a Leg
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Can you keep up with your children’s mobile slang?
There are ways to improve your physical fitness without denting your fiscal fitness.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
You taught them how to read and how to ride a bike, but have you taught your children how to manage money?
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.