The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
The Latte Lie and Other Myths
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Here’s a guide to explain all the parts of Medicare.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
Dropping off your son or daughter is loaded with emotions; here are a few tips for a smoother experience.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?