The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Girard Securities Inc. and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Girard Securities Inc.
Global and International Funds
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Donating Art: Taxation Abstraction
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
You make decisions for your portfolio, but how much do you really know about the products you buy? Try this quiz
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?