The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
Understanding how capital gains are taxed may help you refine your investment strategies.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?