The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
How Big is Money?
Learn a little about worldwide currency in this fun infographic
Certain Uncertainties in Retirement
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
Consider These 3 Things Before Driving Off the Lot
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
What did the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act change? Here's a quick snapshot.
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
Getting the instruments of your retirement to work in concert may go far in realizing the retirement you imagine.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
In the world of finance, the effects of the "confidence gap" can be especially apparent.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?