The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Cetera Advisor Networks.
What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
Here's a breakdown of how the federal government spends your tax money.
How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
“Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Getting the instruments of your retirement to work in concert may go far in realizing the retirement you imagine.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Some people wonder if Social Security will remain financially sound enough to pay the benefits they are owed.
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
What does your home really cost?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.