The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
Red Flags for Tax Auditors
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
An increasing number have been developed to help individuals with their personal finances.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Knowing how insurance deductibles work can help you save money and give you peace of mind.
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?