The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
The Ivory Tower Changes Wall Street
Thanks to the work of three economists, we have a better understanding of what determines an asset’s price.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away.
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.