The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance
Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
Inflation and Your Portfolio
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Trends in Charitable Giving
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
You taught them how to read and how to ride a bike, but have you taught your children how to manage money?
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
Is your estate in order? This short quiz may help you assess your overall strategy.
Are you a thrill seeker, or content to relax in the backyard? Use this flowchart to find out more about your risk tolerance.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?