The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Four Great, Unexpected Places to Raise a Family
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Password Protection Strategies
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
Gaining a better understanding of municipal bonds makes more sense than ever.
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Gun owners need to make sure that their homeowners policy covers the full value of their firearm(s) as personal liability.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
What does your home really cost?
The average retirement lasts for 18 years. Are you prepared to fill that many days?
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?