The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and has been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Estate Management 101
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
How Income Taxes Work
A quick look at how federal income taxes work.
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Concerns over identity theft continue to grow, especially with data breaches at major companies and financial institutions.
Estate strategies for millennials may sound like less of a concern than retirement, but young adults should prepare now.
It may help your business be better prepared in the event of the death of a principal or key employee.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.