The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Trends in Charitable Giving
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
The Power of Tax-Deferred Growth
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Making Sense of U.S. Household Net Worth
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
Some people wonder if Social Security will remain financially sound enough to pay the benefits they are owed.
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
Divorce is the second most stressful time in a person's life. Here's some tips to get through it.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
Estate management can help ensure that your assets are transferred according to your wishes while managing tax issues.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.