Mike In The News:
Check out the latest places Mike has shown up!
- CNBC - Estate Planning Without Heirs
- Fox 5 News - Financial Planning Tips for Graduates
- 8 News Now - Trump's Tax Plan Proposal
The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
A Primer on Dividends
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
Events on Wall Street
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
Global and International Funds
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
Having your identity stolen may result in financial loss plus the cost of trying to restore your good name.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
What does your home really cost?
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.