The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Trends in Charitable Giving
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
How Big is Money?
Learn a little about worldwide currency in this fun infographic
Certain Uncertainties in Retirement
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
The Economic Report of the President can help identify the forces driving — or dragging — the economy.
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.