The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Estate Management Checklist
Is your estate in order? This short quiz may help you assess your overall strategy.
An Arm and a Leg
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
There are four very good reasons to start investing. Do you know what they are?
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
In the world of finance, the effects of the "confidence gap" can be especially apparent.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?