The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating a financial plan
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks and Peak Financial Solutions and is not sponsored or endorsed by Cetera Advisor Networks.
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Buying vs. Leasing a Car
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
Even dogs have bad days. So, what happens when your dog bites a neighbor or passing pedestrian?
Gun owners need to make sure that their homeowners policy covers the full value of their firearm(s) as personal liability.
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
Do you know these three personal finance sayings?
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.