The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
Four Great, Unexpected Places to Raise a Family
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
How long does a $20 bill last?
There are unique risks of owning a second home and obtaining the proper coverage may protect you from financial risk.
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
For some, the social impact of investing is just as important as the return, perhaps more important.
Ascertaining the value of your business is important for a variety of reasons.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.