The Retirement Specialists
Your financial life is complicated. Whether you are a pre-retiree, a business owner, or a Nevada government worker, you are not immune to the complexities of personal finances. Luckily, Peak Financial Solutions is specialized in helping people like you, better plan for retirement.
- Pre-Retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need, and how to invest it.
- Retirees - We help individuals take their retirement in the most tax efficient way possible. Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada Government Workers - For over 30 years, we have worked with individuals who serve with the Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches. We can help you navigate the complex retirement systems, so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small Business Owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. At Peak Financial Solutions, our team has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- National Social Security Association - The NSSA® is the only accredited Social Security certificate program in the nation.
- Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisors available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
The Power of Tax-Deferred Growth
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Making Sense of U.S. Household Net Worth
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Universal life insurance is permanent insurance with a flexible premium. Here's how it works.
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
What does the Tax Reform and Jobs Act mean for you?
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.