The Retirement Specialists
At Peak Financial Solutions, clients come first! We are a full service, independent financial planning firm based in Las Vegas and have been serving clients across the country for over 30 years.
We help clients with more than investment help. They are often looking for:
- Reducing income taxes
- Creating income for retirement
- Determining best ways to work with pensions and Social Security
- How much do I need to retire?
Our Gold Medal Services help with these topics and more.
While we work with a wide variety of individuals, we specialize in working with:
- Pre-retirees - We coach people on saving for retirement. With our help, you will find out how much you'll need in retirement and how to invest it.
- Retirees - Are you looking to create a source of income? Or maybe an efficient way to transfer wealth to future generations? We can help!
- Nevada government workers - With our years of experience of helping people from Clark County School District, local police and fire departments, and other government branches, we can help you navigate the complex retirement systems so you can take full advantage of your opportunities.
- Small business owners - We have worked with small business owners for many years, helping with retirement planning for both the owners and employees. Wondering if your 401(k) is paying too much in fees? We can help!
Financial planning is not a topic to be taken lightly. It is important to seek qualified help to ensure the quality of your retirement. Mike has the following credentials & training:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™-When it comes to ethics and professional responsibility, CFP® professionals are held to the highest of standards.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
- Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor - Specialized training and resources to help you avoid IRA income traps.
- Dave Ramsey's SmartVestor Pro - We provide a client first mentality and adhere to the SmartVestor code of conduct.
For a FREE subscription to our newsletter, which includes our quarterly market commentary, tax saving ideas, and up to date information, click here and we will make sure to add you to our subscription list. And rest assured, your information will NOT be shared with anyone.
There are many financial advisers available to help you. We differentiate ourselves with service. Find out how Peak Financial Solutions and our Gold Medal Services can help you.
Weighing the Benefits of Prepaid Debit Cards
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
Do You Owe The AMT?
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
For some, the social impact of investing is just as important as the return, perhaps more important.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
Knowing how insurance deductibles work can help you save money and give you peace of mind.
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Assess how many days you'll work to pay your federal tax liability.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?